top of page

¡Bienvenidos! Welcome!


To promote resilient Latinx leadership and powerful connections across Washtenaw County by igniting ideas, strengthening trust, and building relationships.

diana bernal-canseco 01 - DSC_2143.jpg

After the pandemic hit, Buenos Vecinos turned its focus to case management services and work within the human services and housing system to funnel resources towards the Spanish-speaking Latinx immigrant community. Between April 2020 and February 2021, Buenos Vecinos has helped channel $191,000 in direct financial assistance to Latinx community members to about 270 families, including more than 900 individuals, almost half of whom are minors. Of these funds, 34% were grants from the United Way of Washtenaw County, the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation, the River City Foundation, Ann Arbor First Presbyterian Church, the Washtenaw County Health Department, and individual donors. The remaining 66% came from Washtenaw County Barrier Busters. Buenos Vecinos also created a mutual aid Whatsapp group of over 200 Spanish-speaking members.

GIVE TODAY TO Support the Latinx community in Washtenaw County

bottom of page